6 Things You Should Know About Me:
- As a full-time Realtor, I know the market, the process and what you need to succeed in a competitive environment.
- I grew up in Western New York. Following my college years and 7 more in New York City, I am proud to once again call Buffalo home.
- We’ll most likely end up talking about more than houses, but you'll find I’ll also know the right home for you.
- I am able to provide advice on pricing, staging and marketing your home for sale. My expertise will also help you with negotiations, escrows, fees and other aspects of the home selling process.
- I send out monthly information via e-newsletters, video and social media. It’s how I like to keep in touch, but I’m also available via phone, email or text.
- I believe in supporting our local community and a portion of every commission is donated toward this effort.
Market News & Info
Follow me on Facebook
With every home sold, Connolly Home Sales makes a donation in your name to Children’s Miracle Network.
RE/MAX is a proud supporter of Children’s Miracle Network. By making donations with each real estate transaction, RE/MAX has raised $100 million for kids across America. In fact, RE/MAX donations help Children’s Miracle Network provide 3 heart surgeries, 4 cancer treatments and 23 children with emergency care every minute.
A non-profit organization dedicated to saving and improving the lives of children, Children’s Miracle Network raises funds for the 170 Children’s Miracle Network hospitals nationwide to provide life-saving research, the finest medical care and preventative education to help millions of kids overcome diseases and injuries of every kind.